(eBook pdf) Psychology Frontiers And Applications (7th Canadian edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Passer, Psychology: Frontiers and Applications, 7th Canadian Edition dives deep into the science of psychology while exploring how students can apply concepts in their lives and society. The 7th Canadian Edition is led by Dr. Mike Atkinson, Associate Professor of Psychology at Western University and winner of numerous awards, including the prestigious 3M Canada Teaching Fellowship. Passer is a student-friendly resource that also maintains scientific integrity. The new edition preserves its tradition of emphasizing relations between biological, psychological, and environmental levels of analysis. Passer offers McGraw-Hill Connect, an award-winning digital teaching and learning solution that empowers students to achieve better outcomes and enables instructors to improve course management efficiency. This resource is ideal for degree-level Introductory Psychology courses, or for any learner eager to explore the science of psychology.,ISBN-13: 978-1260065787,ISBN-10:1260065782,ISBN-13: 9781260332421,ISBN-10: 126033242X (eBook pdf) Psychology Frontiers And Applications (7th Canadian edition)