(eBook pdf) Making America: A History of the United States, Volume II: Since 1865 (7th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Shaped with a clear political chronology, MAKING AMERICA reflects the variety of individual experiences and cultures that comprise American society. The book’s clear and helpful presentation speaks directly to students, sparking their curiosity and inviting them to “do history” as well as read about it. For instructors whose classrooms mirror the diversity of today’s college students, the strongly chronological narrative, together with visuals and an integrated program of learning and teaching aids, makes the historical content vivid and comprehensible to students at all levels of preparedness.,ISBN-13: 978-1285194813,ISBN-10: 1285194810 (eBook pdf) Making America: A History of the United States, Volume II: Since 1865 (7th edition)