(eBook pdf) Human Resource Management (16th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Prepare for HR and career success with the book that has set the standard for excellence in human resource management. Valentine/Meglich/Mathis/Jackson’s HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, 16E offers today’s most current look at HRM and its impact on the success of organizations today. A leading resource in preparing for professional HR certification, this edition ensures you are familiar with all major topics for professional examinations from the Society for Human Resource Management and Human Resource Certification Institute. You examine the latest HR research as well as HR theory in contemporary practice. This edition highlights emerging trends driving change in HRM today, including technology, globalization, competencies and HR metrics. Easily annotate as you read. This edition offers new coverage of ethics, leadership, social media, technology, unemployment, current economic conditions and global HRM as you learn to think like a successful HR professional.,ISBN-13: 978-0357033852,ISBN-10: 035703385X (eBook pdf) Human Resource Management (16th edition)
There are no reviews yet.